Re: Add a close button to a Notebook Tab

Hi Lucas,

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 23:16:46 +0200 you wrote:

> Thanks for the reply! :) I think there will be any method in gtkmm, which
> allows to add a hbox as the tab label, but I just can't find what. I'm using
> glade too, but I add tabs dynamic, and needs to be done through code.

Not tried this out, but it seems to me the Python application's
approach should work fine in GTKmm - you can define a user class
inherited from Gtk::EventBox and use it to pack a label and a close
icon, then put an instance of that class in the tab. You'll probably
even find that the C++ code looks not dissimilar to the Python.