Paging in the treeview

Hi,

I have added a treeview in a window and at the left side of the treeview I have added some butons
named as GoTop,GoBottom,

if GoTop button is clicked then the current cursor position of the treeview should be changed to the top row of the  page(not top row of the treeview).

if GoBottom button is clicked then the current cursor position of the treeview should be changed to the bottom row of the page(not the bottom row of the treeview).

Note: I can not add my treeview  in a scrolledwindow. because my application is going to be deployed in a touch screen. So if I add the treeview in a scrolledwindow, then the user will not be able to touch the tab in the scrolledwindow. That is why I added these two buttons. So that the user can easily touch the button.

please help me. I have no idea. PLEASE!!!.