Re: m_TreeView.set_grid_lines(Gtk::TREE_VIEW_GRID_LINES_HORIZONTAL)

SaiKamesh,

Thats a fairly new method added to Gtk::TreeView.  You're  going to
need to install Gtkmm 2.10 or later.

You can check your Gtkmm version like this:
$ pkg-config --modversion gtkmm-2.4

Dapper only has version 2.8.8 in its package repositories which is the
version I imagine you're using.

HTH,
Paul