www.gtkmm.org hosting

As we know, the sourceforge web hosting currently used by www.gtkmm.org is
crappy. The documentation pages take ages to load - so much time that
Google seems to have stopped indexing them.

I had planned to move the site to the GNOME servers, but that's waiting on
the cvs->subversion conversion. That has been postponed, though it's
nobody's fault and they will get around to it when they have time.

But I'm not going to wait forever, so I plan to move gtkmm.org to my
account at dreamhost. There should be no problem adding access for other
gtkmm developers to upload there too.

This will actually be paid for by my new company, Openismus, so if this
turns out to be the permanent home of gtkmm.org then I might want to add a
small note to the website saying that Openismus host/support/sponsor the
site.

www.openismus.com