libgoocanvasmm

Hey,

Murray made me do it.

I've started work on libgoocanvasmm.  So I'll be asking lots of questions about these rather frustrating gmmproc macros.

First question:

What is going on with the _WRAP_VFUNC macros?

I've got my vfuncs defined (I assume correctly) in libgoocanvas_vfuncs.defs

I looked at treemodel.hg in gtkmm, its got a _WRAP_VFUNC and _WRAP_METHOD for some of its methods.  I'm confused.  But following suit.

In one place this works out all right for me.  In another place, if I do the _WRAP_VFUNC and _WRAP_METHOD both, gmmproc tells me the original function isn't being wrapped.

Oh, and I almost forgot, how, when, and why do I use the ./tools/extra_defs_gen/generate_defs_goocanvas.cc thing?

Docs kinda skipped that too.

Thats all I can think of for the moment.

Murray,

I suppose its public now...

Paul