Moving rows in a TreeStore

Hey,

I've been going over the docs and mailing list archives for gtk and gtkmm.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to move a row around a TreeStore.  There are two 'move' type methods for TreeStore ( iter_swap and move ) but both of these require that the row must stay in the same level.

If someone could show me how to simply make a row the child of a different row,  I'd be able to get this to work I think.

Its either figure this out, or write a recursive algorithm to start copying entire branches of a tree, which sounds like a good way to screw things up.

Anyway, thanks in advance,

Paul