Re: Moving rows in a TreeStore

> I've been going over the docs and mailing list archives for gtk and
> gtkmm.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to move a row around
> a TreeStore.  There are two 'move' type methods for TreeStore
> ( iter_swap and move ) but both of these require that the row must
> stay in the same level.
The TreeView drag-and-drop example of the gtkmm book allows dropping
rows through multiple levels and they are moved correctly, although the
code actually performing the move seems to sit somewhere in the GTK
+-TreeView-DND-Code. You could perhaps have a look into it to find out
how GTK+ does the actual move.

 -- armin