TreeView with right-click

Hey,

I'm banging my head against a wall trying to implement the infamous TreeView right-click.

I understand how and what the signal handlers are doing, and I seem to be getting screwed because TreeView insists on returning true from its signal handling (Thus preventing signal handlers to do anything afterwards).

Other than break down and inhert from TreeView to provide a selection update, is there anyway to accomplish this?

I spent some time looking through MARC to see if this had come up before and I can't find an answer, all I managed to find was this message:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=gtkmm&m=108664230014661&w=2

About someone that re-implemented the selection update. Which is silly.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone had any ideas.

Paul