Re: Editable toggle when multiple model cols in view col

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 21:39 +0100, Edd Dawson wrote:
[snip]
> Also the timing of the signal differs for the upper and
> lower views in that the signal for the upper view fires before the toggle is
> actually performed and so one must perform the (vetted) assignment to the model
> column in the slot callback. The slot for the lower view, however, is called
> only once the toggling and model-edit has already been done.
>
> Is there a reason for this difference?

I don't see code for this "lower view". Presumably you are using
append_column_editable(), so it handles the signal for you and sets the
value in the model for you. If you also try to handle the signal (though
that would not be very useful because it's too late at that point) then
your signal handler will be called after the signal handler used by
append_column_editable(), I guess.

www.openismus.com