Re: Editable toggle when multiple model cols in view col

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 19:15 +0100, Edd Dawson wrote:
> I have tried connecting a member function to the cell renderer's
> signal_toggled() slot, which as far as I can see is the only available slot for
> a CellRendererToggle. This doesn't do a lot i.e. my breakpoint within the
> slot-function never gets hit.

> [snip]

> Perhaps I should put
> together a tiny program in the hope that someone can provide the two-line fix
> I'm after?!

Yes, I recommend that you try to reduce this to a simple test case. By
doing that you should see what you are doing wrong. It sounds like you
are doing the right thing but I can't guess any more what you might be
doing wrong. It does work.

www.openismus.com