Re: Gtk::StatusIcon 'activate' signal

On Sun, 2006-09-03 at 02:54 +0200, Maik Beckmann wrote:
> Hello Rui,
>
> I am no gtkmm developer, but I guess the the activate signal was not
> implemented so far. When you look
> at gtk/src/statusicon.hg you will see
>
> _IGNORE_SIGNAL(activate);

More precisely, you'll see

_IGNORE_SIGNAL(activate) //Keybinding signal.

Which indicates that this is a keybinding (or "action") signal that is
not meant to be used by most application developers. It's useful for
widget implementation, particularly for accessibility issues.

Rui, if you can say what you are trying to do, or if you can show us the
GTK+ C code that seems to use this signal, then we might be able to say
what you should do with gtkmm.

www.openismus.com