Re: ScrolledWindow::remove() problem

Sebasti�E. Peyrott <as7cf <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> I'll post back with the results after switching to a different toolchain.

Alright, after switching to a more stable toolchain the problem went away. I'm
sorry about this. As reference, with these versions of GCC, binutils and the
runtime, everything works as expected:
- Mingw32-GCC-3.4.2
- binutils-2.15.90.0.2
- w32api-3.1
- mingw32-runtime-3.5

On the other hand, these versions gave me problems with derived widgets and
containers:
- Mingw32-GCC-4.1.1 and Mingw32-GCC-3.4.6
- binutils-2.17
- w32api-3.7
- mingw32-runtime-3.5

My biggest suspicions go to binutils-2.17 and w32api-3.7, as I'm quite sure both
compilers (4.1.1 and 3.4.6) work well. I'll rebuild binutils and use a more
stable version.

Again, I'm sorry for this, I was confident everything else was working as it
should, so I figured my code was wrong.
Thank you both for your help.