gtkextramm-2

Hi all,

with some delays, a version of gtkextramm-2 is now available in the newly opened svn repository of
sf.net/projects/gtkextramm. Unfortunately you'll need the CVS version of gtkextra as the latest
tarball at the time of writing (2.1.1) contains some api errors.

Any input would be welcome in any case as we had no gtkmm wrapping experience whatsoever - I've
successfully compiled it on gcc 3.4.x, linux and mingw, and it should be fine for gcc 4.x as well.
We've only tested the 2d graph parts as those were the only ones we needed for the projects we were
working on but it seemed pretty stable to me.

Regards,
Jacek Sieka