Re: treeview columns bug or feature ?

Hi ...

I have tried to find a solution to this edit problem, and by taking a look into the gtkmm source code, and I found that every time you append to an editable column, gtkmm also call this private function :

_connect_auto_store_editable_signal_handler

As far as I understand, these signals must also be maintained when changing model (I think this is missing in the set_model ?) on a tree view ?

Are there any advise to how this should be done ? Or is it better to avoid the "_editable" functions in the treeview, when using multiple models ?

/BL