treeview columns bug or feature ?

Hi ...

I have been working with the treeview and have started playing with the ability to let the columns be editable.

This works nicely when starting with the example in the tutorial, but if I need to change the model in the TreeView using the same columns (and render's) i get a strange behavior.

If i setup the new model, and append the models it works as expected, but when I change the model, the edit render keeps working, but the inserted values are not set in the model, and the value remain the same after my update attempt. When i do it in the original model ... all works.

I can replicate the problem in the example (treeview list) by setting the model after the column setup, and not do it before as it is done in the current example.

Is this an expected behavior, or is it a bug ? I will try to fix it by resetting the columns for each new model I set, but this is not as beautiful as I could have wished for.

/BL