Bordlerless Grayscale Images

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I'm not sure how to reply to the thread so this might start a new thread
(?).  If so, please let me know how to reply to a particular thread rather
than emailing to gtkmm-list gnome org

Anyway, I have realized what I was doing wrong - doh!

I was trying to remove the border/frame/decoration from my DrawingArea
which was then Added to the window in main.cc.
Obviously, whatever changes I was making to my DrawingArea were then
overridden by the window properties.

So the answer was to add the set_decorated(false) call to main.cc

    Gtk::Main kit(argc, argv);

    Gtk::Window win;

    MyImageDisplay myImage;

    // lose border/frame/decoration, ie: titlebar, minimize, maximize, etc,
    win.set_decorated(false);

    win.add(myImage);
    myImage.show();

    Gtk::Main::run(win);

    return 0;

Thanks.

The contents of this e-mail message (including any attachments hereto) are
confidential to and are intended to be conveyed for the use of the
recipient to whom it is addressed only. If you receive this transmission in
error, please notify the sender of this immediately and delete the message
from your system. Any distribution, reproduction or use of this message by
someone other than recipient is not authorized and may be unlawful.