Re: Delete a dialog from glade ?

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 15:33 +0100, Bo Lorentsen wrote:
Murray Cumming wrote:

It works for me. I do this lots in Glom.
I looked into your Glom code and found that you made sure to init the parent object ( GladeWindow::GladeWindow( .. ) : Gtk::Window( cobject ) ), I have forgotten to do this, sorry.

Thanks for the hint ...

I believe the libglademm example also does this correctly in its
constructor.
Yes, you did and the tutorial does too, but a was not paying attention, been too buzzy playing with Treeviews :-)

/BL