- From: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: "Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D." <joseph_sacco comcast net>
- Cc: guenther <guenther rudersport de>, murrayc murrayc com, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gconfmm-2.14.1
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:18:28 +0200 (CEST)
Thanks, but do please use gtkmm-list or bugzilla in future.
> There is a minor bug in gconfmm-2.14.1/examples/client/main.cc, see
> attached patch.
> With this patch, gconfmm-2.14.1:
> * builds within GARNOME-2.14.x
Thanks. Sorry for that. I'll fix that soon. There's nothing useful in the
new release when doing a normal build anyway, so don't worry about it too
> * does not [yet] build within GARNOME-2.15.x
What exactly is the error?
> Are other version bumps required to build gconfmm-2.14.1 within
No, GConf and gconfmm are API and ABI compatible.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev