Re: Change reply-to address to gtkmm-list gnome org ?

On 6/7/06, Francis BACQUE <fbacque free fr> wrote:
On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:38:47 -0700
"Joe Van Dyk" <joevandyk gmail com> wrote:

> Is there any reason why the reply-to address on this list isn't
> gtkmm-list gnome org?

It is the job of a good mail user agent ;)

If you say so.  I'm subscribed to a dozen technical mailing lists and
this is the only one where I have to either reply to all or manually
change the address.

The gtk mailing list works as expected, by the way.

Joe