Re: Removing (yes) unloved API/ABI from gnome-vfsmm

On 7/13/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
Since gnome-vfs removed some functions [1], gnome-vfsmm is pretty much
forced to remove the API that wraps these functions. I hate to break
ABI, but I really doubt that anybody is using this part of gnome-vfsmm,
and I think people will thank us for not depending on bonobo.

But this is me asking for GNOME release-team permission retrospectively.
Any objections?

None here; 1 of 2.

Thanks,
Elijah