RE: RE: Appended row not being displayed

<snip>
> Right.  Must be something inthe application that is generating an
> unlimited number of events.  Why do I say this?  Well, I changed the
> code to be this:
>
> unsigned int                count = 0;
> while( Gtk::Main::events_pending() )
> {
>        Gtk::Main::iteration( false );
>        count++;
>        cerr << "Count: " << count << endl;
> }
>
> and I saw the count display run all the way up to 16,7816 which seems
> way out of whack!  Any ideas what could be running the events that
> high?
>
> PS: Sorry for the re-post or re-email.  Seems in the middle of this I
> was bumped from the mailing list.

OK, figured it out.  I had a 1 msec singal_timeout swapping images that was flooding the main event loop which was causing this problem.  This was way too frequent.  Changed it to what it should have been, namely 1 second intervals, and everything is back to what it should be.

Thanks for the help.