Re: road to gtkmm 2.10
- From: "Jonathon Jongsma" <jonathon jongsma gmail com>
- To: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Gtkmm Mailing List <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: road to gtkmm 2.10
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:03:52 -0500
On 7/5/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> I could look into this, but could you explain a bit more what you mean
> by this?
People usually create menus with UIManager, so we need a way to specify
that one of the sub-menus will be created by the recent-files system.
I looked into this a little bit, but as far as I can tell, there's
currently no way to do this yet. Bug 338843  seems to address
this, but as far as I can tell, it hasn't been committed to CVS yet.
] [Thread Prev