Re: road to gtkmm 2.10

I know you don't have anything to do with it, but I keep
wondering if there is any hope of ever getting my patches
for bugs 326512 and 326511 applied.  They are fixes to
gnomemm and libglade to allow getting events (for example,
mouse clicks) from overridden widgets when you load the
glade file from a buffer.

Any suggestions to push the process along would be much
appreciated.

Doug

--
Douglas C. MacKenzie, Ph.D.