Re: informational question about config.h

Oedipus,

Generally its part of the autotools suite for development. You can
read about it in the free book at:
http://sources.redhat.com/autobook/

In a nutshell, its a way of passing platform specific information to
your program at compile time.  Ie, determing which of a set of
platform specific functions to use, or to allow user selection of
other compile time options.

Paul