TreeView Question - How To Change Column Title's Font Size and Expander Icon (PixBuf) image size

Hi,

        I am working with the gtkmm TreeView object and would like to know two things:

1.  How do I change the font type and size of the column’s title font? I know how to change the font size within the actual cells.  However, I can’t seem to figure out how to change the column’s title attributes such as font description, size, etc…

2.  How do I change the size of the existing expander icon (the little triangle that rotates 90 degrees whenever the row is expanded or contracted)?  Also, how can I replace it with a different icon (pixbuf)?

Thanks,

Bill