Re: Website update?

On 4/27/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 12:34 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Our website is looking a bit unfashionable these days. Would someone
> > like to play with the CSS and make it look like something from the year
> > 2005? Just CSS for now - I'd prefer not to bother with a whole new
> > system yet.
>
> Is nobody interesting in making us look a little more hip?

I don't remember seeing the original message here.  Maybe it was
before I came on board.  I might be willing to play around with it a
bit.  Do you have any goals or specific ideas in mind?  Anything you
want to keep? Are you looking for something with the same colors /
logo?  Or something completely new?  Do you just want a design update
or do you want an update and re-organization of the information at the
same time?  And what do you mean by "a whole new system"?  Just so I
know what the expectations are before I start thinking about it.

Was there any progress on getting GNOME hosting for the website?

Jonner