Re: printing on win32

Write a wrapper API that expose a common interface and hides
windows/linux API under it, e.g.

class Printer
{
    // ...
    void print(Document doc);
};

void Printer::print(Document doc)
{
#if defined(WIN32)
    // print using Windows API
#else
    // use linux API
#endif
}

Well, its not going to be that simple. But I hope u got the idea.

Ram