Re: printing on win32

Mickael,

Inkscape does it as it has a wrapper over printing code. Under the
wrapper it uses native windows APIs for printing on windows. It has
been sometime since I had a look at the code, so please don't blame me
if that has changed.:)

A good printing support is expected with Cairo, till then you can look
at the Inkscape source to get an idea of how to do it. Not a very
clean way, but works.:)

Ram