Re: printing on win32

I don't understand because software "inkscape" can do it, even export to a bitmap (which also interest me). What do they use. As it's a quite big software, i didn't search in sources at that moment but maybe one of the inkscape' team could say it how they have done? I'm sure it will interest lots of people.

Bye
Mick