Re: Wrapping a library

Arthur> Hi there.  I would like to know, specially from those who
Arthur> wrapped the GTK libraries to C++, where can I find
Arthur> documentation about wrapping. My first interested is based
Arthur> on the fact I'm participating on GPE list (gtk image for
Arthur> embedded devices) and some specific widgets of GPE code is
Arthur> not wrapped to a C++ library. This way, I would like to
Arthur> read about wrapping to see if I could try to do this and
Arthur> be able to program using GPE(mm)/gtkmm on my pocket pc.

There is little documentation on this topic :-( First of all read
docs in glibmm docs/internal, then take look at some small libraries
as libgnomemm, libgnomevfsmm, etc.

--
WBR, Max Vasin.