Wrapping a library

Hi there.

I would like to know, specially from those who wrapped the GTK libraries to C++, where can I find documentation about wrapping. My first interested is based on the fact I'm participating on GPE list (gtk image for embedded devices) and some specific widgets of GPE code is not wrapped to a C++ library. This way, I would like to read about wrapping to see if I could try to do this and be able to program using GPE(mm)/gtkmm on my pocket pc.

Thank you very much.

Arthur