How to work with WebControl (gtkmozembedmm) ?

Hello.

I'm trying to build a simple web browser with gtkmm.
I downloaded the gtkmozembedmm-1.4.2 tarball, extracted and compiled
it all successfully.
All the examples work just fine.

Now, I want to build my  program, I started a new project with anjuta
(gtkmm-2.4),
(Like I read in some place, I opened a gtkmm-2.0 project, and then
changed it to gtkmm-2.4 in configure.in).

What do I need to do to add the gtkmozembed to my project ? so I can
use webcontrol as a regular class ?

I'm not very familiar at all with autotools, and I used to add and
remove files through the anjuta gui.

If all goes well, I plan to write a simple tutorial (of a small
browser) for newbies like available for Qt, and mono, and others.

And why all these autotools need to be so complicated ?

Thanks,
Nir Misgav.