Re: crosscompile Linux-Windows

Curiouser and curiouser... thanks for the info!

Cedric Gustin wrote:
Murray Cumming wrote:

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 15:42 -0300, Leandro Fanzone wrote:

I'm afraid you can't create Windows binaries from within Linux. You
must have a Windows environment working... it's not that difficult,
after all.

No, I think it's possible, and I'm sure there's something in the mailing
list archive about it.

Yes, it is definitively possible. Actually, the GTK+ binaries, provided
by the gladewin32 project, are cross-compiled. On Debian (or ubuntu),
you might want to install the mingw32, mingw32-binutils and
mingw32-runtime packages, then build your application with mingw32-g++,
 and link (with mingw32-ld !) against the import libraries that are part
of the gtkmm win32 installer.

You might also want to talk to Ivan Wong, the gladewin32 maintainer, for
details.

Cedric