Re: crosscompile Linux-Windows

Download the GTK+ development package from
gladewin32.sourceforge.net and the gtkmm win32
installer from
http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/

You need to set up quite a bit of features and they
are highly system dependent, so I suggest that you use
the Dev-C++ IDE as the gtkmm documentation says. Also,
make sure you remember to set your PKG_CONFIG_PATH
variable. This mistake struck me once and left me
stumped for 3 weeks. (Or then again, being a 14 year
old makes one less knowledgeable)

Good luck!

Benjamin Lau
P/s I personally reccomend that if you use the Dev-C++
IDE, you should set up a gtkmm project template so
that you do not need to follow the instructions over
and over again.