Re: crosscompile Linux-Windows

I'm afraid you can't create Windows binaries from within Linux. You must have a Windows environment working... it's not that difficult, after all.

Benjamin Scholz wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 24.03.2005, 01:10 +0800 schrieb Benjamin Lau Wei Yii:

Download the GTK+ development package from
gladewin32.sourceforge.net and the gtkmm win32
installer from
http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/

[...]

Sorry, may be my English is not very good. What I wanted to do is to
compile my gtkmm Applications on my Linux machine for a Windows machine.
I tried the way with devcpp, but I found it very complicated to boot
Windows and creating a devcpp Project only for having a Windows
binary...

Bye, Ben