Re: crosscompile Linux-Windows

Yes, it is possible - I've done it frequently in the Qt environment - the
trick is getting the right libraries specified in the right places.  Haven't
gotten around to trying it with gtkmm yet but want to also.  However, as Tim
mentioned debugging and testing the compile are difficult.  Think of the
cross-compile as a convenience mode.  I cross-compiled and then ran it under
Wine to get an idea of Windows operability and look and feel.  You can even
build a Windows installer under Linux with NSIS.  But I also wouldn't be
surprised if MS is trying to break this any way they can in SP updates.  So
eventually, plan to set aside a crappy machine - load Windows and Dev-C++ on
it - keep it off the network for security, use sneakernet - compile it and
test there or even better use a computer of someone else who uses Windows.
Of course you can always add "For best results use Linux" :)

Post what you have for a cross-compile makefile so far and we'll put our heads
together.