[gtkmm] MSVC build - WRAP_METHOD, WRAP_SIGNAL... macros are where?

Getting to know m4 / autoconf or whatever is used for the WRAP_XXX macros,
I would like to know where I can find the m4 macros used pervasively in
all .hg files.
The class declarations doesn't appear to be wrapped in anything (the
'class ____ {}' themselves), which they will need to be to add dllimport /
dllexport code in an elegant manner.
Could anybody please tell me if someone a lot more qualified is working on
an msvc solution - don't want to make a fool of myself :)