Re: [gtkmm] MSVC build - where are the vcproj files?

> With mingw32, all classes and functions are dll-exported (with
> -no-undefined -Wl,--export-all-symbols). There is no manually-generated
>  .def file and no explicit calls to __declspec(dllexport/import) in the
>  code, which explains why gtkmm can currently only be compiled> statically  under MSVC.

gtkmm2.2 may be good enough - thanks Cedric - but still it would be great
if msvc were supported in the future for all releases of gtkmm.
Just out of curiousity: The ideal solution would be to generate a set of
DLL files with MSVC. In order to do that my experience is that I would
need to add dllexport clauses to all class definitions and also to all
implementations of static members. Global variables should also have the
appropriate dllimport / extern dllexport specifier added.
What would I need to do to add those decorators? What did you do Cedric? I
can link gtkmm/atkmm/glibmm/etc. as dll's if I add straight to the .h og
..cpp files, but even I can see that those changes are lost when the m4
scripts have converted .hg and .ccg files in the /src directories. But I
am completely ignorant about m4, so I can't interpret those files. It
would seem like there is a central place to change and all would be well.