Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm-2.4 DLLs + Demo + Examples on MSVC

Actually, the libsigc++ 2.0.6 i downloaded didn't have
the RTTI set.  but rebuilding with this option didn't
help.
it seems there is an exception being raised on the
window->show() call, most likely due to the
reinterpret cast.  any idea on how to know what type
to put in the catch(...) so i can determine the exact
exception?

this all works fine if i don't include additional
members in my class.  i have a derived class from a
base class that inherits from Gtk::Window.

class X : public Gtk::Window {
//creates window
public:
  X();
};

class Y : public Y {
private:
//int x;  // only works with this line commented
public:
  Y():X(){}

};

any additional thoughts?