[gtkmm] Gtk::Style::paint_layout() patch needed

Hi,

I've noticed, that CellRendererText render function now is getting Gdk::Drawable instead of Gtk::Window. Also, GTK+ chaged gtk_pain_layout GdkWindow parameter to GdkDrawable, but GTKMM! Now, I can't create custom cellrenderer from scrap to draw just a text. All that we need is the patch for style.h and style.cc paint_layout method to accept Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::Drawable>.

Also, I would notice that adding const to get_size_vfunc() in Cellrenderer just removed all advantages I could use to speed up treeview and get custom cells rendered properly. Could that be chaged back, please? Yes, I saw some mails about that before, but met that problem only now, sorry. So, what will be answer?

Regards,
-andrew

PS
If you like, I could submit a patch just tomorrow