Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm-2.4 DLLs + Demo + Examples on MSVC
- From: "Timothy M. Shead" <tshead k-3d com>
- To: Frank Naumann <fnaumann cs uni-magdeburg de>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm-2.4 DLLs + Demo + Examples on MSVC
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:37:21 -0700
Frank Naumann wrote:
You seem to be seeing these problems in the signal handler callbacks.
Just search for dynamic_cast<> to see where it's used.
The libsigc++ is also compiled with RTTI?
Yes, I've confirmed that sigc, glibmm, atkmm, pangomm, gdkmm, gtkmm, and
the application are all built with RTTI enabled, against the
multithreaded debug DLL runtime.
] [Thread Prev