Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm-2.4 DLLs + Demo + Examples on MSVC

I'm also seeing an issue where it dies on a show()
routine (that only calls gtk_widget_show()).
this seems similar, though i'm not sure if its a
coincidence.
i double checked, it appears everything is set to /GR
(RTTI enabled).  could there be a problem using RTTI
with a C library?