Re: colormap assertion errors

Rob Benton wrote:

Hey I've been working with the drawarea widgets lately and I've run into
a strange problem.  I don't know if I've found a bug or if something is
missing from my code.

Basically what I have is a window with an eventbox which holds a
drawarea widget.  When clicked it pops up a dialog with another drawarea
widget.  If I open this dialog 10 times or more, when I close the main
window I get lots of GDK_IS_COLORMAP assertion errors.

If I need to I can post my code but I didn't know if this was a known
issue or not.