Re: colormap assertion errors

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 09:51 -0600, Rob Benton wrote:
> Hey I've been working with the drawarea widgets lately and I've run into
> a strange problem.  I don't know if I've found a bug or if something is
> missing from my code.
>
> Basically what I have is a window with an eventbox which holds a
> drawarea widget.  When clicked it pops up a dialog with another drawarea
> widget.  If I open this dialog 10 times or more, when I close the main
> window I get lots of GDK_IS_COLORMAP assertion errors.

Hi Rob,

A while ago i experienced something similar.. It turned out i didn't
free colors i had allocated before with alloc_color() .

To free them i use free_colors()

I'm not sure if this will help you, but's it's worth the try ;)

Bart

--
www.titanium-it.nl --- Open Minded Open Source
www.heavenisopen.com <-----Another Source