Re: [gtkmm] usual query

@ other post: yes thats the little bit in the manual i was talking about :-)

@ murray: aha! i must have been rather blind ;-p ive read that section about 20 times including that last line, but for some reason i didnt twig that "The basic example in the libglademm package shows how to load a Glade file at runtime and access the widgets with libglademm." meant that i could find a basic example in libglademm. er. durrrr. :-) i blame it on the sleep........