Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm RPMs for Fedora Core 2; peless, please try it out.

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 12:04 -0400, Julian Missig wrote:

> >> Because we all know that they don't have them.
> >
> > 1. They do have RPMs for gtkmm 2.2. They might be in fedora.us rather
> > than fedora.redhat.com, but that's how Fedora works at the moment.
> > 2. If you don't ask them, then they'll never know that you want them.
> > Why must I ask them on your behalf?
>
> Fedora.us is NOT "official" fedora. Fedora.us's gtkmm RPMs are just as
> official as those in freshrpms. It's a repository just like any "third
> party" Debian repository.

That's not how I understand the situation. I understand that fedora is a
merger of the redhat linux project and fedora.us. They are not properly
merged yet, but I think that fedora.us is far more official than any
other set of rpms. But fedora are still the people to talk to.