Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm RPMs for Fedora Core 2; peless, please try it out.

>On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 02:49 -0700, Denis Leroy wrote:
>> For crying out loud, where?
>
>Why aren't you asking Fedora about Fedora RPMs?

Because we all know that they don't have them. And because gtkmm.org
appears to be trying to provide information on where to get them, but
is in fact missing such information for FC2 and ...

>I'm not using Fedora, but our download instructions:
>http://www.gtkmm.org/download.shtml
>tell you to
>"Use yum: yum install gtkmm2-docs to get the runtime, development, and
>documentation packages."
>
>I guess that is gtkmm 2.2, but hopefully it gives you a clue.

and its wrong, too. freshrpms.net, one possible source for gtkmm for
FC1, has only 2 packages, gtkmm2 and gtkmm2-devel.

--p