Re: [gtkmm] cannot find gtkmm.h

I just installed gtkmm (which is 2-4.2 in unstable with gtk, Anjuta, etc) on
my debian machine and now I'm getting the same errors too - I tried exporting
the ldconfig lib but that did not help either.  I also tried running Anjuta
and creating a gtkmm project but that failed too.  The gtkmm tutorial is
pretty clear on the proper g++ .. pkg-config... compile command but either
something is missing about install and dependencies, something is wrong in a
call, or in the debian packages.  Any help appreciated.

--
John Taber,