Re: [gtkmm] Gecko bindings?

Ainsley Pereira пишет:
On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 01:15:53PM +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:

Would someone like to start some Gecko (GtkMozEmbed, I think) bindings,
so that we have a good HTML-rendering widget?

I have made a start at this, but I'm having some trouble actually
getting mozilla to work at all on my system, so I've run into a bit of a
brick wall there. I'll continue to try to get it going, but if anyone's
interested in continuing, the attached .hg file may be of use (or it may not, I've never wrapped a widget before, and wrote it just by looking at the relationship between gtk/gtkbutton.h and gtkmm's button.hg, since both seem to be derived from GtkBin).

~Ainsley
I'm also working on it. I have mozilla working and I've also tried some small programs with my wrapper.
--
With best regards,
Max Vasin.