Re: [gtkmm] using RefPtr out of Gtkmm

Paul Elliott <pelliott io com> writes:

> On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 12:25:11AM +0000, Chris Vine wrote:
>> Boost is the obvious choice for anyone looking for smart pointers.  Its
>> licence allows you do anything you want with it.
>

> Boost also has its own build system bjam. If you are using
> autoconf/automake/libtool what is the best way to intergrate
> boost libraries into your project? What compiler options to use
> and include directories, library files?
>
> What is the best way to procede with boost?

I misspoke and misquoted in my previous mail on this subject, I don't
know what the exact licensing status is with regards to the boost
library.  I apologize to the subscribers of the ml.  That being said,
if you want to use boost's libs with gtkmm, you can just use:

g++ -I ~/boost/include/boost-1_31/ \
    `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtkmm-2.4`  $1